25 Simple things you need to do outdoors
Here is a list of 25 Simple things to do outdoors to enjoy nature…and actually, just to enjoy life.
1. Lay in the grass with the sun hitting your face.
2. Watch a sunrise once a month. Sunsets are great…but something amazing happens when you watch the sunrise.
3. Pick Fruit and eat it, right then and there.
4. Go outside late. Real late and look at the Stars.
5. Dig into the earth. Literally. Dig in the garden or plant flowers with your hands. You can clean under your nails later.
6. Dig your toes into the sand.
7. Listen to the sounds. The birds, wind, water, the squirrels, chipmunks, the wind in the trees.
8. Collect nature. Rocks, sticks, leaves. It’s all beautiful.
9. Identify a tree, a flower, or a plant.
10. Hike. Somewhere up. An overlook way above.
11. Go for a walk…when it’s raining. WITHOUT an umbrella.
12. Go for a Bike ride, down a steep hill.
13. Take some paints outdoors and create something beautiful.
14. Camp. Except forget the tent. Just you under the stars.
15. Walk barefoot in a creek or stream.
16. Find shapes in the clouds.
17. Find the biggest tree you can and lay under it looking up.
18. Find and touch as many different textures as you can.
19. Follow a bug to see where it goes.
20. Throw pebbles in a lake and watch the ripples.
21. Look for and identify animal tracks.
22. Make a shelter with branches and leaves.
23. Watch the sunset in silence.
24. Eat outside. Cook over an open fire. Enjoying what came from the earth.
25. Go outside and breath.