Wake Up Wednesday: Positive change in 30 Seconds
Life is busy. Extremely busy for most.
Surely you can free up 30 seconds in your days to do 1 of these 10 things, and if not…we need to talk.
Things you can do to see positive change When you only have 30 seconds:
- Breath-deeply. Into your belly.
- Stretch. Move those muscles a different direction then their used to being in.
- Affirmations. Pick one thing to say over and over for 30 seconds. “I am enough. I am whole”. Find more great affirmations here.
- Smile. It’s almost impossible to be upset when smiling.
- Drink Water.
- Dance. Like no one is watching.
- Go outside. Even if it’s just 30 seconds. You may end up staying longer
- Light a candle or smell an essential oil
- Write as many things as you can that you are thankful for in 30 seconds