Product Review: Speck & Dressel
Over the past 3 weeks we’ve logged:
- 12 hours in a Car
- 8 hours in a Plane
- 5 hours Airport waiting time
The key is: Be prepared!
Speck & Dressels Kids eco Travel Kits saved the day on more then one occasion.
The cute burlap sack everything comes in fits perfectly in my oversized purse i take on the planes and keeps everything in one spot to easily pull out as soon as the “I’m bored” start.
- The natural feel to the toys.
- The creativity it prompts.
The kit we have comes with:
- Wooden Catch toy (great for planes)
- Wooden YoYo (not so great for planes, but they had fun coloring on it)
- Wooden coin memory/matching game
- Hard cover book with blank pages for drawing and coloring
- Puzzle: blank so they can make their own custom puzzle
The toys, coloring book, and puzzle are all wonderful because the kids get to customize and create their own toy.
My favorite part of the kit? The memory game. The pieces are wooden coins that are small enough to fit in an additional burlap bag and can be transported easily and small enough to be played on the Air Plane tray table.
This kit was great for the Juniors…and Ranger & I. It made that 8th hour on a plane a little more manageable.
Janet, the owner of Speck and Dressel is as sweet as her products are.
Her line of products range from:
- Handcrafted baby items (blankets, teething rings, monogrammed bibs)
- Children’s Toys (Play-dough, wooden toys, Wardolf inspired toys)
- Women’s accessories
- Vintage home decor
- Natural bath and body (bath salts, lotions, lip balm)
Where can you find and order such wonderful products?
On their website www.speckanddressel.com
On Facebook www.facebook.com/speckanddressel