Challenge: Change Your Life in 30 Days!
Inspired by Matt Cutts TED Talk
Did you know 30 days is almost the right amount of time to either start a new habit or break an old habit?
Guess how many days April has in it?
Coincidence? I think not.
So join me….
Change your Life in 30 Days Challenge
Pick one thing, something small…and fun, that you’ve always wanted to do. Or something you’ve wanted to stop doing. Let’s do this challenge together… Starting April 1st.
Can’t think of anything?
Here’s 25 things to get your brain thinking…
- stop watching the news
- bike to work
- take a photo
- draw a picture
- write down 3 gratitudes a day
- Drink a cup of herbal tea
- Face a fear a day. Talk to a stranger, pick up a spider… push yourself put of your comfort zone
- Do 1 random act of kindness a day
- Write a letter or send a card to someone each day
- Learn a new word (english, or a foreign language) a day
- Organize a closet/drawer/cupboard a day
- Read a book
- Write down something you love about yourself, everyday
- Write a poem/haiku each day
- Don’t buy anything new for a month
- knit a scarf (knit a few lines a day)
- wake up at X time
- plant a flower a day
- give a compliment to a stranger
- write a novel, yes in 30 days
- Meditate 5 min a day
- Do X amount of sit-up each day
- Give up _______
- Eat something new each day
- Go for a short walk each day
Email me, comment here, contact me on facebook to join. I’ve started a facebook community where we can post what we did each day. Where we can encourage and keep one another accountable. Join the group here . I’d love to see you there!
If you don’t have facebook shoot me an email and we’ll do it together! Livewild@simplythewildside.com
I just finished up a 21 Day Rewire with the amazing Kristen Finch. More info here. It’s really opened me up and lit a spark in me. I’m continuing on past the 21 days and this 30 day challenge is something i’m pushing myself to do to keep me moving forward!